The following Return Policy applies to general online purchases made through offdutybasics.com
ALL ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
*No refunds, credits, or exchanges will be processed for unwanted items.
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR WRONG ITEMS:
WE MAKE THE BEST EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT ALL ORDERS ARE CAREFULLY INSPECTED BY OUR STAFF FOR DAMAGES AND DEFECTS PRIOR TO LEAVING THE WAREHOUSE.
- Claims made for Damaged, Defective, or Wrong items will receive STORE CREDIT ONLY.
*You can use this towards any future purchase on offdutybasics.com. A store credit never expires. Credit must be used in full on single purchase. Not applicable for multiple purchases.
HOW DO I MAKE A CLAIM?
- Please contact us via e-mail (email@example.com)within three (3) business days of delivery providing us with your order number, contact information (including first name, last name, and email associated with order), and a list of the items you will be making a claim for.
- For each claim you must submit a clear photo of the defective, damaged, or wrong item(s) as well as a picture of the invoice and describe the issue that has occurred.
- Damages, defects, or wrong item claims without accompanying documentation will NOT be accepted.
- Please keep the shipment packaging in case of inspection by the shipping company.
- Once we have received your claim, along with the product/invoice images, our customer service advocate will inspect your order and contact you within five (5) business days.
*If a damaged item is received due to rough delivery, offdutybasics.com is not liable for these damages, and claims must be made with the carrier company.
REFUSED, UNCLAIMED, INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS CLAIMS
Any package that is returned back to our office because it was refused by the customer, unclaimed at the postal office, has an insufficient address, or is undeliverable as addressed will be offered a refund for the subtotal (not including shipping fees) of the order or a gift card for the subtotal of the order. Parcels falling under these circumstances will not be eligible for reshipment.